Hi Edouard,

If you are unsure how it works then it is best to try it out on a stand alone set-up that is not in use by other users.

Set up a clean system with samba and clamav and use you own host to connect to it so that no other users are involved. You can then try various things without risk of upsetting other users.

It is never a good thing to install new software that you are not familiar with on a live system without first trying it out on a test system.

Regards
        Mark Fortescue