Regarding the zip bomb vulnerability/fix, we don’t have a CVE assigned – yet.
Will have one soon.

Regards,
Micah

From: clamav-users <clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net> on behalf of "Fajar
A. Nugraha via clamav-users" <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 5:48 AM
To: ClamAV users ML <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Cc: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <l...@fajar.net>
Subject: Re: [clamav-users] Vulnerability Reporting?

OP is probably looking for
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=clamav

... and something equivalent of xen-announce (the 'security advisories' part)

Fajar

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 4:42 PM Al Varnell via clamav-users
<clamav-users@lists.clamav.net<mailto:clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>> wrote:
I'm also confused by what you mean by "firmware engine" and "compliance"?
ClamAV doesn't reside in firmware, so are you referring to firmware
vulnerabilities that impact ClamAV performance? If there are any, I have not
heard about them. Is there a particular platform that you are referring to?

And with regard to compliance, is there some anti-malware standard that I'm
unaware of that needs to be complied with?

Sent from my iPad

-Al-

On Aug 6, 2019, at 02:08, Henrik Hoeg Thomsen1 via clamav-users