Hello,

This is my first question to ClamAV user list. I have a question regarding the
installers (Portable and MSI) for windows.

I am trying to understand what's the best way to install an x64 portable on
windows, since there is no step-wise guideline on the website. Am I supposed to
stop my windows service, overwrite (except conf files) everything, and then
restart the services? Or, is there any place I can look for step-wise
instructions?

FYI - I looked into the following area for the instructions on how to upgrade
(portable) ClamAV packages:

https://www.clamav.net/documents/upgrading-clamav
https://www.clamav.net/documents/clamav-on-microsoft-windows-faq

If I have missed it on the website, I sincerely apologise and would appreciate
if people point me to the URL.

Also, I would like to state that for 0.101.3 version, the documentation is
pointing to incorrect links. I was wondering if this was observed already.

Kindest Regards,