Hi Chris,

Do you have the LogVerbose option enabled enabled in your freshclam.conf file?
0.102 introduced the use of libcurl for HTTP(S) connections.  Libcurl's output
is logged when LogVerbose is enabled and it can be quite verbose.

Micah

On 1/8/20, 6:27 PM, "clamav-users on behalf of Chris via clamav-users"
<clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net on behalf of
clamav-users@lists.clamav.net> wrote:

    System is Ubuntu 18.04.3, just upgraded to 0.102.1+dfsg-
    0ubuntu0.18.04.2 this morning. Since the upgrade whenever freshclamcron
    runs besides the usual output in my syslog the cron daemon mails me
    this - https://pastebin.com/ef0Zv6d0 The command line for freshclamcron
    is

    /usr/bin/freshclam --config-file=/etc/clamav/freshclam.conf --quiet --
    log=/var/log/clamav/freshclam.log --daemon-
    notify=/etc/clamav/clamd.conf

    It's not a bother that this is happening, just some info for me however
    I'm just curious as to why it suddenly started happening with the
    update.

    Chris

    Note: This pertains, it seems, only to the custom databases I have
    setup in freshclam.conf.

    --
    Chris
    31.11972; -97.90167 (Elev. 1092 ft)