On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 3:26:42 PM EST Ntek, SIA Janis wrote:
> > libclamunrar9
>
> I already had that, didn't help. I will upgrade Debian 9.7 to 10

It's extremely unlikely to make any difference.  They both have clamav 0.101
available and after this weekend's point release they will both have 0.102.
If you want, you can enable stretch-proposed-updates (or buster-proposed-
updates if you've upgraded in the meantime) and get 0.102 now.

Unlike most packages in Debian we aim to keep stable Debian releases updated
with the current clamav release to give our users the best tools for trying to
keep up in this never ending arms race.

Scott K