Hi there,

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020, Brent Clark via clamav-users wrote:

Did you submit to Sanesecurity too?
If not. Can you please consider submitting there too.

Our automated system routinely submits to Sansecurity.  Unfortunately
this outbreak occurred while we're in the throes of big modifications
to the system - basically making the user interface browser-based - so
it's been offline for a little while.

I'll check on development (the office next door:) and if it's going to
take a lot longer to get it back online I'll make a manual submission.

--

73,
Ged.