I don't think the age of a program is an issue
QMAIL is by far the best and most reliable mail server, and it was developed in 1998!
The problem is not program's age , the problem is the ugly programers :D
Ajajaja

All the programs are working perfect, all are patched with the relevant patches
I did all the tests, with clamav
Clamav is working very good, stoping a lot of viruses, the only thing I found was this with png files

Tell me, how can I active the " cli_dbgmsg " from libclamav ?
I have LogVerbose and Debug with yes on clamd.conf, but I don't see any of the messages from libclamav
Do I need to build Clamav with --enable-debug ?

Thanks
Pablo Murillo