Thanks team, was just wondering.

On Mar 9, 2021, at 11:52 AM, Gene Heskett via clamav-users
<clamav-users@lists.clamav.net<mailto:clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>> wrote:

On Tuesday 09 March 2021 09:37:59 Joel Esler (jesler) via clamav-users
wrote:

Out of procedural curiosity, why would someone want to disable ipv6?

zero support for it within 130 miles of me,  Well, maybe in Charleston
WV, but that is still 100 miles. ipv6 traffic is blocked at my cable
supplied modem sitting on a shelf at the other end of this smallish
room. So I obviously disable it to make ipv4 the default hookups here.

On Mar 8, 2021, at 6:40 PM, G.W. Haywood via clamav-users