Greetings,

We are experiencing the results of the current rate-limits due to some parties'
activities (error 429) - reference:
https://www.mail-archive.com/clamav-users@lists.clamav.net/msg49810.html.

Per guidance, we have always used freshclam as part of our automated refresh
(cronjob) on a 24-hour basis (1x per day). We've extended the cronjob to only
run once every 48 hours to help mitigate any issues on your end.

Is there a preferred frequency of updating via freshclam we should follow to
avoid over-burdening your servers and network? Is 24 hours too often?

We appreciate your assistance and the service provided.

Regards,

James R. Tigert