Hi there,

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021, presario2133--- via clamav-users wrote:

Since this moraine, it"s impossible to access at :ClamavNet

|   |    |

|   |
ClamavNet

 |   |

Message:Errer 1020Access denied.
How should I fix this issue?
[snip]

I do not understand your message.  It appears to be garbled.

You so not appear to explain what you are doing, so I do not know.

I am *guessing* that what you are doing is considered by the ClamAV
team to be an abuse of their service.  In that case they will have
blocked your access to it.

Please do not tell us only what happens when you do something.

Please tell us what you do which produces the response.

Please include the IP address(es) which you are using.

Then we might be able to help you.

Alternatively - if you are trying to download the ClamAV database
directly instead of using one of the two approved methods which you
have already been given - then stop doing that, and perhaps ask Joel
nicely if he would be prepared to remove the block from your IP(s)
IF AND ONLY IF the abuse has stopped.

--

73,
Ged.