On 25.03.21 13:30, Wayne Florence via clamav-users wrote:
               Turns out I had 2 versions installed and was using 0.98  when I
switched to version 102.4 I get a certificate error now.

* Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user.
* Closing connection 1
WARNING: remote_cvdhead: Download failed (60) WARNING:  Message: Peer
certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates
WARNING: Failed to get daily database version information from server:
https://database.clamav.net

what certificate do you see when querying https://database.clamav.net ?

% openssl s_client -connect database.clamav.net:443 -crlf -brief
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
Protocol version: TLSv1.3
Ciphersuite: TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
Peer certificate: C = US, ST = CA, L = San Francisco, O = "Cloudflare, Inc.",
CN = sni.cloudflaressl.com
Hash used: SHA256
Signature type: ECDSA
Verification: OK
Server Temp Key: X25519, 253 bits

Micro random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...