comment from developer

” Unfortunately autoit, which vistumbler is written in, gets flagged as a
false positive a lot. Vistumbler has struggled with this since the
beginning.

I recently submitted the 10.7 release files to microsoft for false
detection and they removed the false detection, so i think these files are
fine. However I have also just submitted a false positive report to
bitdefender, so we can see if they remove it too.

If vistumbler gets flagged by your AV company, my suggestion is to submit
it as a false positive to them. I really don't have the time to chase down
all these AV companies.

-Andrew”