Alright, I'll try this. I've been using your Product for quite sometime
without problems.

     On Thursday, May 6, 2021, 02:09:12 PM CDT, Joel Esler (jesler) via
clamav-users <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net> wrote:

  Overall — we’re doing much better.
We’ve reduced the amount of bandwidth we’re serving by 4x, so we’ve made
significant progress.
However, we still have over 700 individual systems downloading the full
daily.cvd over 200x a day. (This should be once a day,if that.)
If you are not using 0.103.2 and it’s accompanying FreshClam to download these
updates, and when you do create a NEW FreshClam.conf file and move your
settings to that.  We’re going to have to start blocking these atrocious
abusers, as the rate limits are hurting everyone else at this point.
Please help us, stay diligent, keep going keep upgrading.  Upgrade to 0.103.2,
and keep your mirrors.dat file around, this file contains a snapshot of where
you are in your update progression so that the next time that FreshClam run, it
can start where it left off.
-- Joel EslerManager, Communities DivisionCisco Talos Intelligence
Grouphttps://www.talosintelligence.com |https://www.snort.org |
https://www.clamav.net