From: Mark Fortescue <mark.li...@thurning-instruments.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2021 6:36 AM
To: Micah Snyder (micasnyd) <micas...@cisco.com>; ClamAV users ML
<clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Subject: PATCH[2]: Re: ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.104.0 Release Candidate is here!

Hi Micah,

Please find attached patch #2 to clean up patch #1 'if' statements and
fix some other issues fond (mostly documentation).

The outstanding variable is LIBCLAMAV_LIBS.

It is used by clamav-config.in and libclamav.pc.in.

Not sure about the logic required for this one. On my OS, it is set to
'-lbz2' for autotools but I don't know why it is being set and no other
dependent libraries are there.

I would expect it to be a list of all dependent libraries used when
linking with libclamav.

Regards
        Mark.

On 29/07/2021 00:54, Micah Snyder (micasnyd) wrote:
> How's this? https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav/pull/231

<snipped>