Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to get ClamAV to recursively watch a mount
point for on access scanning? The only way it seems to work is If I have the
entire static path in the clamd.conf file, but this isn't sufficient since that
path changes depending on the current user logged into the system. Also, the
clamd and clamonaccess services will not start properly if the system is
rebooted since the external drive on the mount doesn't auto-mount. I use a test
EICAR virus file to trigger the notification for testing.  Anyone familiar with
the on access functionality that I may be overlooking?

Respectfully,

Keith Prevost