When I do a DNS lookup I also get:

  104.16.218.84
  104.16.219.84

This is the same result that I got well over a year ago, when I had to add
these IP addresses as holes in my firewall so that my normally isolated
internal server could update its ClamAV instance.

These are Anycast addresses, so the physical servers can move around without
needing to change IP addresses. (There might even be multi-machine
load-balancing at a single Cloudflare POP, I suppose.)