Hello,

I have a question about the Windows Installation of the ClamAV .104.0
software.

I know that the .msi is not working correctly.  On your documentation under
the configuration, you have to check the Registry to confirm the location
of the Databases.

When I search my registry for the paths you have listed,  Clamav is not
listed under the software folder at all.

Config files path search order:

   1. The content of the registry key:
   "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/ClamAV/ConfDir"
   2. The directory where libclamav.dll is located: "C:\Program
   Files\ClamAV"
   3. "C:\ClamAV"

Database files path search order:

   1. The content of the registry key:
   "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/ClamAV/DataDir"
   2. The directory "database" inside the directory where libclamav.dll is
   located: "C:\Program Files\ClamAV\database"
   3. "C:\ClamAV\db"

The number 1's  is not on my machine at all.  I can add it but is there
anything else that should be listed under ClamAV path?

I have looked at the machines that are still running the .103.3 and there
is nothing listed in those registry keys either.

Any help would be grateful.

Thank You.