I'm still experimenting with Clam and I've got 103.4 installed on an OEL 7.9
box. I've got freshclam configured to download new updates every few hours. I
can manually run freshclam and successfully receive updates and I can manually
run clamscan successfully.

If I run a ps command, I see /usr/share/clamav/freshclam-sleep is running so
I'm assuming that this calls freshclam on the schedule. But what is launching
this on startup?

There are no cronjobs configured. When I look at my systemd services, I see one
named clamav-freshclam but it is disabled and not running. I expanded my search
and found a total of 4 services with 'clam' in the title (clamav-freshclam,
clamav-clamonacc, clamd@, and clamonacc) but none of them are running and they
are all currently disabled.

Is it some other service that doesn't have 'clam' in the name?

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.