Hello,
I'm new to ClamAV.
I did a test scan and decided to exclude some files from scanning
Since files were located in a few directories I did not want to provide
only file name hence I provided the absolute path for each file.
The issue is that despite my action those file were not excluded from scan.
Hence my question: what I did wrong? Is it wrong symantec or etc?
This is my example:

clamscan  --recursive C:\ D:\ E:\ --log=%LOG% --quiet --exclude="C:\Program
Files\rempl\osrrb.exe" --exclude="C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll"

Thanks