Hi there,

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022, Almeida, Nuno wrote:

In our current project, we are using SAP Linux Suse 15.2 with MCafee
EPO. In order to activate the AV config for SAP (SAP Linux does not
support Mcafee) we're thinking implementing the ClamSAP AV.

MY question is:

* Is there any problem to install the ClamSAP to use for this
  project and in parallel still use McAfee?

* Does ClamSAP only will scan this integration or it will monitor
    the whole SAP NW?

You will probably need to look into the documentation for ClamSAP.

After a quick search it seems ClamSAP is produced by SUSE, see for example

https://documentation.suse.com/sles-sap/12-SP4/html/SLES4SAP-guide/cha-clamsap.html

In a Linux installataion I would not expect that there would be any
conflicts between ClamAV and McAfee which could not be overcome by a
little ingenuity.

--

73,
Ged.