On Tue, 31 May 2022, John Paul Guay via clamav-users wrote:

Hello,

I’m new to ClamAV and I need help to fix our master server so it will scan
each agent daily. I work in a federal department in government and I’ve
been working in our lab environment. We had a consultant who had setup our
ClamAV to scan all of our Linux VM’s and he left good documentation but
nothing on the issue we’ve encountered now. Everything was working fine,
which I thought, but something “broke” and now it doesn’t do the daily
scans of each agent and send the report to the master. It was working until
January 1st, 2022. I’m not sure if anything changed between last year and
this year and this year but I need to get this fixed ASAP. I realize this
doesn’t provide much details but I can provide anything you need. If I can
get a conversation opened with someone who knows what they’re doing when it
comes to ClamAV, that would be great!

Hmm. Do you have a message somewhere saying that something broke ?
If so can we have that please, and where you found it.

Without that much, our first problem is to find the haystack,
never mind the needle, and that is unlikely to benefit from knowledge
of ClamAV.

Can you find out whether the master is supposed to request each scan,
or whether the VMs/agents start the scans on their own initiative ?

Which platforms are in use could help too - all of them, as we don't know which machine broke.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                                     Kendal, UK
                        and...@aitchison.me.uk