Hello,

I use ClamAV unofficial signatures and it seems that I get a false positiv, I m not sure. A known person with a gmail-address and MS Outlook 16.0 X-Mailer tries to send me a mail with a link to google docs (Google Sheets) and Amavis refuses to accept this mail. I scanned this file in the quarantaine again and I get the detection again and some other errors.

[more yyerror() ]
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/rfxn.yara line 11389 duplicate identifier "zeroaccess_js4" LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/rfxn.yara line 11414 duplicate identifier "zerox88_js2" LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/rfxn.yara line 11444 duplicate identifier "zerox88_js3" LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/rfxn.yara line 11472 duplicate identifier "zeus_js" LibClamAV Warning: load_oneyara: yara rule contains too many subsigs (1019, max: 64), skipping YARA.Backdoor_PHP_WPVCD_TempExecution LibClamAV Warning: cli_loadyara: failed to parse or load 70 yara rules from file /var/lib/clamav/rfxn.yara, successfully loaded 713 rules.
/root/virusmail.txt: MBL_162693783.UNOFFICIAL FOUND