On 14.12.22 20:18, Armando P via clamav-users wrote:
  I have a NAS that uses Clamav as it’s antivirus software. I wanted to make
  sure that it is updated. It says it needs a *.cvd files, but I cannot find
  that. I have downloaded the zip file for windows 64 at clamav.net, but
  nothing with that extension is located there. Please help. Thank you.

whch type of NAS is it?