I am running a new Debian 11 box here.  When I run

apt search clamav

It shows 0.103.7 which is newer than 0.103.2

clamav/stable 0.103.7+dfsg-0+deb11u1 amd64
 anti-virus utility for Unix - command-line interface

clamav-base/stable 0.103.7+dfsg-0+deb11u1 all
 anti-virus utility for Unix - base package

clamav-daemon/stable 0.103.7+dfsg-0+deb11u1 amd64
 anti-virus utility for Unix - scanner daemon

For this system, I choose not to run the Debian packages of Clamav for other reasons. So I am running 1.0.0 on that box as I installed it via source downloaded from Clam.

You have options.

I will admit that compiling from source is not for everyone.

Lyle Giese