I run clamav on linux, but I also have windows 7 installed.
I mounted the windows partition and ran a clamav scan,
which found the following viruses:

/mnt/windows/Windows/System32/cliconfg.exe: Win.Virus.Expiro-9965977-0
/mnt/windows/Windows/System32/spool/tools/PrintBrmEngine.exe: Win.Virus.Expiro-9958014-0

I submitted both these files at virustotal.com. PrintBrmEngine.exe
was not detected by anything besides clamav, and cliconfg.exe
was only detected by clamav and google. So I am assuming these are probably
fasle positives. Just wondering if anyone has an opinion about these.

Richard