Upon running command curl http://database.clamav.net, I received a message
indicating that my access was blocked. However, upon reviewing my network
settings and conducting diagnostic tests, I could not find any explicit
indication of a block.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could investigate this matter further
and provide any insights or assistance in resolving the block. If there are
any actions required on my end or additional information needed, please let
me know, and I will promptly provide the necessary details.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your
prompt response.

Sincerely,
Julia