On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:05:58 +0200, Janos SUTO <s...@acts.hu> wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:52:48 +0200, pete <p...@teamlupus.hu> wrote:
>>
>> a style question: reporting more than issue, which is preferred, all in
>> one email or separate emails (and threads) for each issue?
>
> using the JIRA issue tracker is preferred :-) one issue for each bug,
> request, etc.

If it is a confirmed bug or a feature which is planned for later, it is
totally OK, but as you see, some ppl ( like me :) ) have issues with clapf
which are not really issuse with the software but mistakes or
misunderstanding of the documentation.

i have seen both on mailing lists, each has some advantages and drawbacks.
It is easier to answer one mail than a bunch of, but separate threads are
easier to search for future reference.

--
Péter

XMPP, MSN: peter.laszlo.sz...@gmail.com