Hello Christoph,

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 18:38:20 +0200, Christoph Wilke wrote:

How many knew about the meaning of the abbreviation (me not -- well I didn't
ask)? So why change it? I don't see any advantages of this.

I would keep it and stick to clapf.org.

ok, it's 1 vote to keep the name

Although it gives a proper clue to the site visitors, this domain name
is anything but

Has a domain name to be self explaining? I think not.
I'd say the domain name "google.com" is only self explaining because
of prominence. Nothing else.

smart. So I would like you to come up with a better domain name. The
ideal candidate
is:

- in English

Why? To give an example: "wiki" is hawaiian for "fast".

- gives a good representation of the project (aims)

The name dovecot.org doesn't give a description of the project --
despite the name.

- short
- unambigous
- not registered yet under the .com TLD*

all three agreed.

Hope my input was helpful...

It was, thanks. Btw. do you think I should pick clapf.org
instead of clapf.com?

Janos