Hi all,

As I'm not realistically producing much code at this point, I'm going to
check in what I have vs. the source tree on java.text and let Aaron and the
rest of you take a look.  Essentially this is just SimpleDateFormat and
DateFormatSymbols (I was using a locale scheme similar to Aaron's so it
shouldn't be tough to switch the package to gnu.java.locale.

re:Japhar and ResourceBundles
This was working in 0.05 but if I recall correctly Japhar was a little
loopy about what you needed to name the files (it would find
FILE_en.properties, but not FILE.properties which is what it's supposed to
check first).  Now in 0.06 it looks like it can find FILE.class and
FILE_en.class, but not .properties, in a ResourceBundle.getBundle() call.
(maybe this is a problem with Blackdown's 1.1.5v7 implementation of
java.util.ResourceBundle and not japhar?)

Anyway, I may have more time at some point before/after the initial release
but I can't make any promises.  I'll commit what I can now and go from there.

Wes