Christoph Toshok writes:
 > > > Kaffe 1.0b1 use of the JDK 1.2 Invocation API:
 > > >   vm_args.librarypath = "/opt/local/share/kaffe/lib/i386-linux/";

 > this isn't the 1.2 invocation API.  it's a non-standard extension to the
 > 1.1 invocation API.

They named the struct JavaVMInitArgs, not JDK1_1InitArgs,
which I (JNI in JDK 1.2 Beta1 draft) took to be 1.2. They
do accept the 0x00010001 version field though.

 > The 1.2 invocation API uses an array of key/value
 > pairs (something similar to the following):

I saw that in the specs. Thanks for pointing out that
the various vm_args addition (which are not in the
specs) are Kaffe additions - I have yet to see JDK 1.2
headers.

                                      b.