Hello all,
        After many attempts, i have succesfully installed japhar into
/usr/local/japhar.
        Here r the stumbling blocks during my installation:
1) Blackdowns jdk117_v1a did not work. So i had 2 ftp my uni's server
2 look 4 Sun's jdk1.1.5
2) No make rules in ../../arch. Happens halfway thru gmake install.
So i cd arch, make everything there.
3) Need classpath to be exported to environment.
Otherwise japhar Hello.java would java/lang/ClassNotFoundException (Hello)

Noticed heaps of AWT classes not defined during installation.
Is that i'm suppose 2 do?

HHK - Very tired now, it is 2:15 am. Gonna sleep now