: Thanks for the bug report - the Properties class wasn't my work, but
: I've included the Classpath mailing list in the recipients of this
: message, so whoever wrote it can comment on whether this is a legitimate
: bug, and fix it for you.

That was my class.  I have just commited the change.  Thank you for
spotting this, Matt.

  Jochen

: Matt Mucklo wrote:
: >
: > I've found a possible bug in java.util.Properties.save().
: >
: > It seems that you create a PrintWriter object as the
: > means to write out to the stream that's passed in.
: >
: > Unfortunately, it seems that the PrintWriter object is
: > buffered.  Since you don't close it after returning, the
: > output has a chance of never getting written out to
: > the underlying stream.
: >
: > A simple solution would be to do a PrintWriter.flush()
: > call before exiting the method.