John Keiser writes:
 > I remember a while back someone knew
 > of a good javadoc-like tool for C++.

doc++? Used to be:
 http://www.zib.de/Visual/software/doc++/

It is not a *good* javadoc like tool IMO. It is a javadoc
like tool, you can restrict yourself to javadoc compatible
tags or use incompatible ones (and inline LaTeX), it has a
few minor bugs, and comes with a bogus understanding of the
GPL. It was not updated for a long time, haven't looked for
a while though. Authors were not responding either.

Last time I posted this URL, I asked about Classpath's javadoc.
Pretty please - somebody do the entire Java community a tremendous
service by implementing a decent pure Java javadoc replacement.
Using ANTLR, and James Clark's XP? DocBook instead of HTML?
XML generated from Java source instead of @result and @param?
Per-parameter comments? No more "package.html" and "doc-files/"?
Please tell me somebody is working on this, and that it's not
going to be a javadoc clone.

                                            b.

 > I need it for a project at work.

If you find yourself seriously getting into doc++, and it turns
out to be factually unsupported, drop me a line. I go back and
forth about patching it a bit and using it with my C++ native
code, maybe we can join forces.