"Aaron M. Renn" wrote:

> Michael Emmel ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > I seem to have lost a message  from some one who implemented
> > parts of java2D.
> >
> > I need the api if there are any done.
> > I checked out classpath and there is no java2D stuff in it.
> > java.awt.geom in particular.
>
> Someone was once working on java.awt.geom, but he never checked any
> code into CVS.  In general, we have very little of Java 1.2 AWT done,
> and none of Java2D is included in our archives.
>
> Does anyone remember who was working on this?

java.awt.geom  would be great. My main intrest is in developing  a plugin
api between
Java2D ( or ohter high level api's)  and the  actual rendering engines.
I'll get working on a partial implementation  as soon as we know what is
up.

Also Check out
http://www.ishtek.com/ishtek2d.htm

Its  not exactly complete and there seems not to  have a license.
Can this be contributed to Classpath. Its worth having IMHO.

The person resposible is Craig Brown   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mike