Hi folks,

So what if I just signed non-disclosure for JDK1.0.2?
Would it still be possible for me, without legal
troubles for classpath, to contribute classes that are
new in 1.1 and 1.2?

Furthermore, what I don't really understand is, many
classes only depend on the source that is distributed
with the reference version of the Sun JDK, that is
downloadable for anyone, in source. The source to the
JVM doesn't add much to that (apart from the sources of
the sun.* classes, but at that time I wasn't interested
in those so I never looked into them. But that would be
hard to prove :)

Erwin