Edward Ribeiro wrote:

> Who´s the person coordinating the implementation of
> free security support to Java?

    I have been working on the security classes. Only the JDK 1.1
classes that were depreciated, AccessController, some provider
implementations (MD5, SHA, SHAPRNG are finished), and security tools are
missing. I will commit my updated classes soon (as soon as I get an
account and sign papers) which include 40+ classes. If you are
interested, work on a Policy file reader so that I can begin
AccessController after I finish up DSA. Contact me with what you decide
or for more details on what I have done. I appreciate the interest.

Mark Benvenuto