Maxim Kizub writes:
 > Just a few notes about class collecting and re-loading.

I could add something else here. I tried to make my
C++ classes for JVM/JClass/JObject fit for use with
multiple JVM's from the same C application. As none
of the field/methodID information etc. is supposed
to be invariant between JVM's, and not even between
JNIEnv's (different threads handled by the same JVM),
this got pretty messy, too. Some information (values
of constants, strings, signatures) is identical, other
is not. I have yet to find an elegant solution, and
I am not sure whether the (purely hypothetical) use
of multiple JVM's from the same C app justifies the
overhead.

Well, that is probably not an issue for the java.*
implementations in Classpath anyway. Or is it? As
in using different class loaders, classes in different
threads etc.?

                                    b.