I'm intending to place classpath.org with an ISP or other Internet
provider in the next couple of weeks.  So I'm going to have to hunt
around for a place where we can put up a fair amount of information as
cheaply as possible.  If anyone has suggestions, let me know.  I think
we mainly need ftp and http download, the rest is bonus.

I also think that the main web pages are moving to the GNU server, but
will be mirrored on Classpath regardless.  Paul hasn't done this work
just yet I don't think, so if anyone wants to transform our pages into
something acceptable to GNU's guidelines that would be great.  Just
contact Paul though to make sure you get some stuff he has to put in
as well.

I may not get to much coding for a while as I'm in the process of
changing jobs.

Brian
--