Brian Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Vincent GAY-PARA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > This bug is already fixed. We'll try to make a new release available on our
> > CVS tomorrow. The line above should now work.
>
> Just wanted to report that kjc-suite/msggen does not seem to exist or
> at least I cannot check it out.

And now to let you know that after trying an update on the msggen
directory and not getting anything I sent this and now if I do an
update on kjc-suite I get about twice as many files as the first time
I did a checkout.  Weird, but anyway the msggen problem is gone.

Apparently I now need a com.ibm.math package for kjc-suite/xtype/.
Going to go try finding this.

Sorry for any confusion.
Brian
--