On Mar 3, Martin Schroeder wrote:
> (At least not when trying to compile this with Java 1.1.7a).
> Run the test tools from http://www.javacollections.org/ and weep.

These tests (ListBash, MapBash, and SetBash) now succeed for
  ArrayList, Vector, LinkedList, HashMap, Hashtable, HashSet and TreeSet

MapBash fails for
  TreeMap

TreeMap still throws a NullPointerException in rbDeleteFixup.  I think
it's only a weakness of SetBash, that this error doesn't show up in
TreeSet.

WeakHashMap also fails, but only because it silently removes
unreachable keys.  If I keep strong references to the keys, the test
succeeds.

All classes tested with JDK1.2, and classpath's java.util-Classes in
-Xbootclasspath.

  Jochen