>>> "John Keiser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 23-Jun-00 9:10:06 PM >>>

>P.S. does anyone here have experience with graphic art?
>What does everyone think about making a Classpath logo?

I drew a sort of "GNU'd duke" a while ago.

The consensus was that it would cause a copyright problem - although
Aaron did suggest some changes that might make it less of a problem.

rms didn't seem over keen though and I've been a bit too busy with
programming projects to do anything about it.

If anybody's interested I'll put it up on my website - it was a very
rough sketch but not that bad as an idea.

Nic Ferrier