Alex Lau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I looking in the Configure file in Mauve.... it should able to take
> anything rather then JDK and java*
> and consider as mauve-KEYS but it doesn't do that..I'm not
> sure... anyway I write some script by hand
> to test the io class in my kiss-classpath install from debian.
> here is some result... I'm not sure I'm doing it right please let me know.
> Thanks spending time on my little head..
> Alex

Here's a HOWTO I forgot I wrote...

Brian
--
Brian Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mauve HOWTO

Set JAVAC, JAVA environment variables

        export JAVA=orp
        export JAVAC=jikes

(orp is a shell script that calls the real orp with some arguments)

        #!/bin/sh
        ~/orp-1.0.9/mains/orp/Linux/dbg/orp -swapjit 0 1 -classpath \
                $CLASSPATH $*

Configure and create Makefile

./configure

Run All Tests

        make KEYS=classpath check

Or Run a Single Test

        echo "gnu.testlet.java.io.File.jdk11" | \
                orp gnu.testlet.SimpleTestHarness

To recompile, delete classes.stamp
To reconfigure classes based on KEYS input, delete choices and classes
To change JAVA or JAVAC, change environment and rerun configure