Mark Wielaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Brian is doing a good job here making sure that we have a new
> release every couple of months (Thansk Brian!).

Hmm... that's the new plan!  Release early, release often... etc.

> BTW. I don't know if anybody uses Japhar anymore. If so, what version of
> Classpath do you use?

One day I'll hack on Japhar again just for my own
amusement... probably when Classpath is "complete".  It has no current
developers.

> I general it is a good idea if anybody that proposes a change for the VM
> reference classes makes sure that it makes sense for at least two
> somewhat different VMs (say Kissme and gcj, or IKVM.NET and SableVM,
> etc).

Sounds like a good idea.  That should be added to the hacking guide.

--
Brian Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>