Dear Michael

Torsten: CVS has surely gicen you a merging conflict before commit. Just copying over your working version of the file is __NNOO__ solution. Its evil.

I did not saw any conflict, otherwise I would try to solve it. The last commit before my commit is from 23. June. I also did not copied my working version over the file. The version numbers viewable on http://savannah.gnu.org give no hint: your commit from 23. June has 1.13, where the connect()-function simply throw an exception; my commit have 1.14 and include a simple connect; your new commit has 1.15 with a much better implementation - which commit was lost? Do we talk about the same file? What went wrong?

Sincerely,

Torsten