Hi Twisti,
Great stuff about the new release. However my Eclipse now fails at startup with
this ugly message:

The error was 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)'.
  (Details: serial 6303 error_code 11 request_code 53 minor_code 0)

This is Eclipse 3.1 and latest Cacao from Subversion (btw the version number
reads 0.95+cvs).

cya
Robert