My train connection is such that I arrive at 19:26 directly into Charleoi from Namur. I will try to come to La Mort Subite - 7 rue Montagne aux Herbes Potageres as soon as possible, but surely there is no any hope at 18:00. It is the earliest train connection that the station was able to offer. It would be very nice to have the start of the meeting later or move it to the Saturday evening (when all folk will be in place) or probably Sunday evening (I do not know when the majority of people depart, I depart on Monday). Making the meeting in the first day so ealy may restrict the number of people who are able to come.

Dalibor, are you travelling from Zurich also? What about your train connection? Or you fly?

Audrius Meskauskas