Would it be possible to configure builder to drop the built snapshots
into a predictable location, for the trunk and branch? I realized
while setting Japi up for Harmony that the bit my machine struggles
with is the build process; if I can download a tarball that contains
glibj.zip then there's no need for japize to be run by builder (unless
it wants to of course :) )

I see at http://builder.classpath.org/dist/ that there's a snapshot
available, but fetching it is hard to script because the filename will
change with each release. If there were a "classpath-latest.tar.gz"
symlink it would be helpful.

There also doesn't seem to be a snapshot for the generics branch?

On a semi-related note, are you guys interested in the script I use
for the nightly Japi runs, for use on builder? That way you could get
a full set of comparisons instead of just vs 1.4, and if you wanted
to, send diff emails every time a build completes (if there are
changes) rather than only nightly.

Thanks,
Stuart.

--