Hello!

twisti told me that someone on the list expressed interest in tgolem.
Thus I'm announcing that tgolem snapshots are available from now on.
You can get tgolem from:

    http://stud4.tuwien.ac.at/~e9825234/tgolem/index.html

I don't know how useful tgolem is right now for other people, but as
they say "release early, ..." :)

Most of the code that generates the cacao pages is included. I tried
to clean the files of our internal IPs, paths and usernames, so it's
not 1:1, but these files wont be of use without modifications, anyway.

BTW tgolem now creates regular benchmark reports for several VMs at:

    http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/cacaojvm/tgolem/

The benchmarks currently used are SpecJVM98, dacapo, and sequential and
multi-threaded benchmarks from the Java Grande Forum.

have fun,
-Edwin