Michal> the result of my work should conform the CLDC/MIDP specs, and
Michal> CDC (what i learned today ;)) too. the question is if the gnu
Michal> classpath community will support my plan and provide me a cvs
Michal> repo or a branch in the repo. i could use the cacao or my own
Michal> repository too.

I think working on a branch in the Classpath repository would be a
great idea.

We'll need to get through the paperwork hurdles -- but we'll need to
do that no matter what, if you want to eventually merge this code in.

Tom