>> how about adding a new file which lists all our supported properties.
>> Currently this information about our properties (for swing, graphics2D,
>> rmi, corba) are spread over all parts of the NEWS file.

Mark> Good idea. There is also a (probably also incomplete) list of properties
Mark> at http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcj/System-properties.html
Mark> Maybe you could start with that (see gcj.texi in the gcc sources)?

Yeah, this is a good idea.  It seems like something worth automating;
either automating the extraction like javadoc, or at least automated
checking so that we don't have documentation regressions.

Tom